Visit a special, beautiful resort near Montpellier, L’auberge Cavalière Du Pont Des Bannes at the Mediterranean sea.
- Paradise with birds, white Camargue horses and oxen
- Pink flamingos flying over the resort
- Blue sky, 325 days of sunshine every year
- Fantastic sunrise and sunset
Suggestions for activities:
- Camargue horseback riding to the beautiful white beaches. They have 25 horses on the farm
- Jeep safari with an open-roof Land-Rover and visitin a farm with the famous Camargue oxen
- A canoe trip on the river Rhône in the morning followed by lunch on one of the islands in the river
- Accommodation in a charming, authentic bungalow (Cabane de Gardian). They have 69 pcs.
- Visit to the city of Avignon, which was the pope’s residence in the 14th century
- Visit the Chauteaneuf du pape vineyard
- Visit the artist town of L’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue with a great flea market every Sunday
In high season, Norwegian flies directly to Montepellier, which is located approx. 40 min. from the facility.
Read more on the website of the resort: www.aubergecavaliere.com/en